Update: 19 February 2018
The Draft Havant Borough Local Plan 2036 went out to public consultation between 8th January and 16th February 2018. During this time, we hosted 10 exhibitions around the borough so that residents could speak face to face with the council’s Planning Officers.
- Draft Havant Borough Local Plan 2036 (pdf 5.5 mb)
- Draft Havant Borough Local Plan 2036 Map Booklet (pdf 6.3 mb)
- Draft Local Plan 2036 Consultation Banners (pdf 7 mb)
To help guide residents through the proposals in the Draft Local Plan 2036, we produced the ‘’Where next…..’’ series of booklets. These can still be viewed below:
- Where next for commerce and town centres (pdf 3.8 mb)
- Where next for the environment (pdf 4.5 mb)
- Where next for housing (pdf 8.8 mb)
- Where next for infrastructure (pdf 2.4 mb)
In developing the Havant Borough Local Plan 2036, the first step was the Local Plan Housing Statement. This was adopted by the council in December 2016.
Adopted Local Plan
The council has an adopted Local Plan; this is made up of the Core Strategy (2011) and the Site Allocations Plan (2014). These will remain in place until the Havant Borough Local Plan 2036 is adopted.
We are analysing all of the representations received during the consultation on the Draft Local Plan. We will publish all of the representations received, along with a report highlighting the Council’s responses and future actions in due course.
If you would like to stay up to date with the Local Plan process then you can sign up to our Local Plan newsletter by emailing email@example.com or calling 023 9244 6539.
Please also use these contact options if you would like to unsubscribe from the Local Plan Newsletter.