Many documents in this section result from government legislation. For a full list of our policies and strategies, please visit the Policy Hub.
Quarterly performance reports
These reports show the performance of the council on a quarterly basis.
- Quarterly performance report Q1 (ppt 414 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q3 (ppt 507 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q2 (ppt 181 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q1 (ppt 144 kb)
Corporate strategy 2020-24
The corporate strategy sets out what the council's role is, where we will be directing our efforts and what we hope to achieve to improve the quality of life across our district.
- Corporate strategy 2020-24 (pdf 440 kb)
Digital strategy 2020-24
To create a digital council with digitally ‘savvy’ staff and councillors and services designed to be accessible and convenient for our customers.
- Digital strategy 2020-24 (pdf 370 kb)
Emergency response plan 2019
The key to an effective emergency response is the application of sound corporate principles and inter-agency co-operation. The purpose of this document is to set out those principles and provide a plan to enable the borough council to perform its function as a Category 1 responder.
- Emergency response plan 2019 (pdf 2.5 mb)
Homelessness and rough sleeper strategy 2019-24
Havant Borough Council has conducted a review and developed its own homelessness strategy.
The strategy sets out an action plan for achieving homelessness related objectives.
- Homelessness strategy 2019-24 (pdf 463 kb)
Organisational development strategy 2018-21
The organisational development strategy sets-out how the council will deliver on its desire and vision to employ the right people, with the right skills and attitude, in the right job, in the right environment and paid the right rate.
- Organisational development strategy 2018-21 (pdf 349 kb)
Regeneration strategy 2018-36
The regeneration strategy sets out the economic case and opportunities for regeneration in Havant.
It highlights the key areas where direct targeted intervention will have the greatest impact and states what the council will do over the next eighteen years to deliver regeneration - including governance, funding and resourcing.
- Regeneration strategy 2018-36 (pdf 5.7 mb)