The current CIL Charging Schedule is being reviewed, as Government guidance recommends that CIL charging schedules are reviewed at the same times as Local Plans.
Following consideration of the consultation responses on the Draft Charging Schedule, the revised schedule has now been submitted for examination.
The documents relevant to the examination are found below:
- The Submission Charging Schedule 2021 (pdf 694 kb)
- Representations made on the Draft Charging schedule (summary) (pdf 146 kb)
- Representations made on the Draft Charging schedule (full) (pdf 2.1 mb)
- Statement of Modifications (pdf 110 kb)
- Local Plan and CIL Viability Study
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan (pdf 1.4 mb)
Copies of these documents may also be inspected on request at Havant Borough Council, Public Service Plaza, Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Planning Policy Team on 023 9244 6539 if you wish to make use of this option.
Particular attention is drawn to the Statement of Modifications, which shows how the Council has changed the Charging Schedule since the consultation on the draft (related documents). Anyone wishing to be heard by the examiner in relation to those modifications, must make this known to the Council by 5 July 2021. Please contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Planning Policy, Havant Brough Council, Public Service Plaza, Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX.
Any request must include details of the modifications (by reference to the statement of modifications) on which the person wishes to be heard.
Further information about the examination will be added to this webpage in due course.