Budget information 2022-23
This report is the full budget report agreed by Havant Borough Council for 2022-23.
It shows the net cost of providing council services and how this expenditure is funded.
Also within this document is information showing the forecast financial position over the next three years, taking into account changes in government funding, other income and spending.
The report also includes information on council tax charges, reserves position, and treasury management policies.
How we are funded 2022-23
The council gets its funding from these areas:
- Business rates – £5.269 million
- Council tax – £9.167 million
- General grants – £0.474 million
- Other financing – £0.381 million
Distribution of council tax payments 2022-23
The council distributes council tax payments accordingly:
Council tax (band d) - £1922.23
- Havant Borough Council - £219.48
- Hampshire County Council - £1226.95
- Hampshire County Council Adult Social Care - £163.91
- Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner - £236.46
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority - £75.43