Planning enforcement enquiry and complaint form

If you are concerned about a possible breach of planning control and want us to look into it, please complete the following form.

You must give your name and postal address in order to for us to investigate your enquiry.

Your contact details
Complaint information

Please note, if you have any supporting evidence for your query, please email it to and reference the site address.

Havant Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. To understand how we manage the information you give us, please see our Privacy Policy.