A number of parking permits are available for residents and workers in Havant Borough.
Please be advised, there might be parking restrictions at your property which will prevent us from approving your application.
Residents' permits are available within selected roads. Please note that it in all cases, proof of residency and vehicle ownership is required.
- Car or van permit - £150
- Car or van permit (over 65) - £110
- Car and trailer permit - £170
- Weekly ticket - £35
Elm Park Road & Lymbourn Road, Havant
A maximum of two permits can be issued per household.
- Havant resident permit request form (word 121 kb)
- Havant resident permit terms and conditions (word 124 kb)
We also offer visitor scratch cards at a cost of £10 per book.
- Havant resident scratch card request form (word 55 kb)
- Havant resident scratch card terms and conditions (word 120 kb)
Palmers Road, North Street & St James Road, Emsworth (Zone A) and Queen Street & King Street, Emsworth (Zone B)
A maximum of one permit can be issued per household but a permit can be issued with a maximum of two registration vehicles.
Permits are only valid in the zone for which they are issued.
- Emsworth resident permit request form (word 119 kb)
- Emsworth resident permit terms and conditions (word 124 kb)
Once you have completed the form, you can email it to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will call you to take payment over the phone. Alternatively please post it to us at the Public Service Plaza, Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX and enclose a cheque for payment.
Permits are available to purchase on a 3 month, 6 month or annual basis to enable you to park within the town centre car parks.
- Parking permit request form - business (word 83 kb)
- Business permit terms and conditions (pdf 111 kb)
The permit will display the vehicle registration, and up to two vehicle registrations may be displayed on one permit.
The permit will only be valid within the town centre specified on the permit.
If you have a trader working on your property where there are restrictions in place, or you are a trader, you could apply for a tradesman waiver to allow them to park on the restriction for a fee.
The charges are:
- One day: £10 (multiple days can be purchased)
- One week: £50
- One Month: £150
Please contact the Parking Office on 0300 555 0705 to establish if a waiver can be issued in the desired location.