Car park charges
Please ensure you always check the car park notice boards for current tariffs, chargeable days, times and conditions of use.
Please be advised that the machines currently only accept coinage (no change is given) with the exemption of Civic Centre Road East, Havant where there is one machine that accepts credit/debits card payments.
Disabled parking spaces are reserved for official badge holders 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
There is no charge for disabled drivers displaying the official badge, however users are asked to follow the guidance within their blue badge booklet for advice on their use.
Motorcycles can park free of charge but must be parked in a designated motorcycle bay.
Free council-operated car parks
The following council-operated car parks are available free of charge with a maximum stay of 24 hours.
- Bridge Road, Emsworth (external link)
- St Mary's Road, Hayling Island (external link)
- Copse Lane, Hayling Island (external link)
- Station Road (Hayling Park), Hayling Island (external link)
- Sea Front (Fairmead Court), Hayling Island (external link)
- Wheatlands Avenue, Hayling Island (external link)
- Ladybridge Road, Purbrook (external link)
During the months of November, December, January and February, parking is also free in the Beachlands car parks (seafront- council owned car parks only).
Hayling Island - Beachlands parking charges
Charges apply to cars, vans and motor homes, everyday from 8am to 6pm on the 1st March to 31st October. There are no charges for blue badge holders and motorcycles.
Charges also apply on bank holidays, please refer to our parking charges document (page 4) for more details.
- Beachlands The Nab (external link)
- Beachlands Eastoke (external link)
- Beachlands Bound Lane (external link)
- Beachlands Chichester Avenue (external link)
- Beachlands Central (external link)
- Beachlands West (external link)
- Beachlands Ferry (external link)
Access hours for horses and horse boxes
- 1st May to 30th September - 7pm to 10am
- 1st October to 30th April - No restriction
Cars or vans with trailer or caravan
- 1st March to 31st October inclusive - £10 per day
Overnight motorhome parking
Motor homes can only park in Beachlands West car park overnight, parking is not permitted in any other Beachlands car park.
Charges apply from 10pm-8am and the maximum stay is 72 hours.
This does not include unattached caravans. They must remain attached to a vehicle at all times.
- 1st November to 28th February inclusive - £10 per night
- 1st March to 31st October inclusive - £15 per night