Charges apply to cars, vans and motor homes, everyday from 6am to 10pm. There are no charges for blue badge holders and motorcycles.
Blue badge holders displaying a valid blue badge can park for free in the current charging hours, 6am to 10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Charges also apply on bank holidays.
Horses and horse boxes
£15.00 any length of stay
- Seasonal byelaws apply to horses on Hayling Island Seafront between Good Friday and 30 September, during this time, horses are welcome from 7pm – 10am.
- More information about horses on the beach is available on our dedicated beach safety webpage.
Motorhomes and any vehicle adapted to sleep in will be required to pay £15.00 for any length of stay in charging hours.
Motorhomes or any vehicle adapted to sleep in will be prohibited to park in any Beachlands car park from 10pm-6am, 7 days a week 365 days of the year.
Beachlands car parks season tickets
Beachlands Season Tickets are only valid in council-operated sea front car parks on Hayling Island.
Beachlands car parks application forms are available below:
- Beachlands season ticket request form (word 76 kb)
- Beachlands season ticket terms and conditions (word 32 kb)
- Car or van - £180.00
- Over 65 car or van - £140.00 (evidence of age required)
- Car and trailer - £200.00
- Weekly ticket - £35.00
- Wellbeing Permit (6am-8am & 6pm-10pm) - £60
You may request two registrations on your Beachlands season ticket.
Season tickets will need to be renewed annually.
For any queries, please contact the parking office on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 9244 6019.