Charges apply to cars, vans and motor homes, everyday from 8am to 6pm. There are no charges for blue badge holders and motorcycles.
It is free to park from 6pm-8am, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Charges also apply on bank holidays, please refer to our parking charges document (page 4) for more details.
- Car parking charges (pdf 771 kb)
Access hours for horses and horse boxes
- 1 May to 30 September - 7pm-10am
- 1 October to 30 April - no restriction
Cars or vans with trailer or caravan
- £12 per day
Motorhomes will be required to pay the hourly rate between 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Motorhomes or any vehicle adapted to sleep in will be prohibited to park in any Beachlands car park from 10pm-6am, 7 days a week 365 days of the year.
Caravans must remain attached to a vehicle at all times.
Beachlands car parks season tickets
Beachlands Season Tickets are only valid in council-operated sea front car parks on Hayling Island.
Beachlands car parks application forms are available below:
- Beachlands season ticket request form (word 72 kb)
- Beachlands season ticket terms and conditions (pdf 48 kb)
- Car or van - £120.00
- Over 65 car or van - £80.00 (evidence of age required)
- Car and trailer - £140.00
- Weekly ticket - £35.00 (only available from the Visitor Information Centre (Central Beachlands)
Permits may be purchased from the Visitor Information Centre Central Beachlands (card payments only).
You may request two registrations on your Beachlands season ticket.
Season tickets will need to be renewed annually.
For any queries, please contact the parking office on email@example.com or phone 0300 555 0705.
You can also contact the Visitor Information Centre Central Beachlands on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (023) 9246 3297.