Havant Borough Council believes it is important that residents can see how council tax payer’s money is spent.
This data extract provides business rates information that is requested on a regular basis.
- Business rates full listing (xls 1.06 mb)
Expenditure exceeding £500
Please be advised that updated figures for 2017-18 will be available shortly.
Every quarter we publish monthly figures for all transactions that we have made with our suppliers that are over £500.
This data is available to reuse under the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
Council spend in 2017
- September 2017 (xls 30 kb) and September 2017 (pdf 70 kb)
- August 2017 (xls 30 kb) and August 2017 (pdf 70 kb)
- July 2017 (xls 35 kb) and July 2017 (pdf 76 kb)
- June 2017 (xls 37 kb) and June 2017 (pdf 76 kb)
- May 2017 (xls 74 kb) and May 2017 (pdf 68 kb)
- April 2017 (xls 28 kb) and April 2017 (pdf 71 kb)
- March 2017 (xls 46 kb) and March 2017 (pdf 87 kb)
- February 2017 (xls 39 kb) and February 2017 (pdf 72 kb)
- January 2017 (xls 34 kb) and January 2017 (pdf 73 kb)
Council spend in 2016
- December 2016 (xls 32 kb) and December 2016 (pdf 72 kb)
- November 2016 (xls 98 kb) and November 2016 (pdf 73 kb)
- October 2016 (xls 39 kb) and October 2016 (pdf 70 kb)
- September 2016 (xls 40 kb) and September 2016 (pdf 79 kb)
- August 2016 (xls 28 kb) and August 2016 pdf kb)
- July 2016 (xls 30 kb) and July 2016 (pdf 70 kb)
- June 2016 (xls 36 kb) and June 2016 (pdf 76 kb)
- May 2016 (xls 74 kb) and May 2016 (pdf 67 kb)
- April 2016 (xls 40 kb) and April 2016 (pdf kb)
- March 2016 (xls 95 kb) and March 2016 (pdf 121 kb)
- February 2016 (xls 76 kb) and February 2016 (pdf 108 kb)
- January 2016 (xls 104 kb) and January 2016 (pdf 99 kb)
Grants to voluntary community and social enterprise organisations
These are currently reported within the expenditure listings. The council's financial reporting system is being upgraded to enable grant payments to be disclosed separately, however if further information is required please contact the Finance team.
Local authority land
We hold details of all our land and assets, including each property’s name, address, its area in various measurements and the reason why we hold it (commercial, investment, open space or operational).
- Property assets (xls 97 kb)
Social housing asset value
Havant Borough Council does not hold any housing stock.
Locations and charges of car parks and bays in Havant is available on our parking webpage.
We use Capita to help us get the best value for money when we are buying goods and services and securing service contracts.
- Contracts transparency data (xls 22 kb)
If you are interested in selling to the council, register on the Capita Partnership Portal. This is where we advertise all of our contracts.
In addition, you will be able to see a wide range of other contracts being advertised by other organisations who work with Capita.
- Senior management team salaries (xls 18 kb)
Staff pay and allowances
- Pay policy statement 2018-19 (word 68 kb)
Trade Union facility time
This is paid time off for union representatives to carry out their trade union duties.
Trade union facility time 2016-17
|Total number of staff who are trade union representatives||9|
|Total number of trade union representatives devoting 50% or more of their time to Trade Union Duties||0|
|Trade unions recognised at East Hampshire District Council||UNISON|
|Total estimated spend on facilities time annually as a percentage of the total pay bill||0.7%.|
The data above is available to reuse under the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
For procurement queries please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (023) 9244 6396.