Find out about the wide variety of places to visit across Hampshire on the Visit Hampshire website.
There’s a lot to see and do in Havant Borough, from beaches to green open spaces, and much more throughout.
- Hayling beach and sea front
- Play parks and open spaces
- Staunton Country Park, near Rowlands Castle. Ornamental farm, lake and tropical glass houses.
Museums and galleries
- Emsworth Arts Trail - annual event which invites visitors to see and meet designers, painters and makers in their own homes and studios
- Emsworth Museum - dedicated to preserving, recording and telling the story of the town and its locality through the triumphs and tragedies of its people, businesses and organisations
- Making Space - creating opportunities for people to develop their craft skills
- The Spring Arts and Heritage Centre - home of vibrant cultural events and activities including theatre, comedy events, films and a welcoming café.
Sports and leisure
- Cycle paths ranging from coastal, to countryside and much in between
- Front Lawn Community Hub - facilities including four changing rooms, toilets and community space - as well as a full state-of-the-art third generation (3G) artificial grass pitch (AGP)
- Get up and go Havant - exciting activities for those aged over 55 to take their first steps into activity and try something new
- Hampshire Library Service - books, events and community gatherings near you
- Horizon Leisure Centre - gym, swimming pool, soft play and cafés on offer at both Havant and Waterlooville centres
- Peter Ashley Activity Centres - Fort Purbrook and Fort Widley - a registered charity providing and enabling a wide range of sports and activities for children and adults. From archery to bush craft, and laser tag to bouldering.
- Play parks and open spaces - fantastic play parks and facilities across Havant borough.