Havant Borough Council is reviewing all of its current polling districts and polling places for use at elections.
- Notice of polling station review (pdf 85 kb)
Polling districts are the areas within each ward, comprising a number of properties allocated to a certain polling station.
The review will not affect ward boundaries. The Returning Officer has made some representations on the present polling districts and polling places.
Please see the below documents for proposed changes to polling stations:
- Barncroft representation (pdf 39 kb)
- Battins representation (pdf 41 kb)
- Bedhampton representation (pdf 41 kb)
- Bondfields representation (pdf 37 kb)
- Cowplain representation (pdf 42 kb)
- Emsworth representation (pdf 42 kb)
- Hart Plain representation (pdf 41 kb)
- Hayling East representation (pdf 40 kb)
- Hayling West representation (pdf 41 kb)
- Purbrook representation (pdf 39 kb)
- St Faiths representation (pdf 40 kb)
- Stakes representation (pdf 42 kb)
- Warren Park representation (pdf 38 kb)
- Waterloo representation (pdf 41 kb)
Any proposals for changes or suggestions can be made on a submission form that can be obtained from The Electoral Services Office, Public Service Plaza, Havant, PO9 2AX (phone 023 9244 6225/6), downloaded below or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Submission form (word 126 kb)
The consultation will run until 9 September 2019.
All submissions, relevant correspondence and decisions relating to the review process will be made available for public inspection. It is hoped the Council’s final decisions on the review will be made this winter, in time for the publication of the new electoral register on 1 December 2019.