Due to ongoing incidents of vandalism, the decision has been taken to adjust the opening times of some of the public toilets along Hayling Seafront.
The public toilets at Station Road, Elm Grove, East Stoke, Bound Lane and Chichester Avenue will be manually secured at approximately 3pm each day throughout the winter period.
Public toilet facilities will still be available until 5pm at Central Toilet (TIC Centre), Ferry Car Park, Nab Car Park and West Beach.
We apologise for any disruption this change may cause.
Council public toilets can be found at the following locations and all have disabled facilities.
- Bidbury Recreation Ground, Bidbury Lane, Bedhampton
- Car Park, Mission Lane, Cowplain
- Car Park, South Street, Emsworth
- Emsworth Park, Horndean Road, Emsworth
- Havant Bus Station, Elm Lane, Havant
- Havant Park, Market Parade, Havant
- Adjacent to Bembridge Drive and Rails Lane junction, (Eastoke) Hayling Island
- Bosmere Road, Hayling Island - these toilets are seasonal, and open from Good Friday to 31 October each year
- Car Park, Elm Grove, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Ferry Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Southwood Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Station Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, West Beach, Sea Front, Hayling Island
- Opposite Chichester Avenue, Sea Front, Hayling Island
- Sea Front, adjacent to Bound Lane Hayling Island - these facilities have no accessible toilet
- Adjacent to "the ship" public house, Langstone Road, Langstone
- Car Park, (adjacent to, 35-81 Greywell Road), Leigh Park
- Car Park, Swiss Road, Waterlooville
- Purbrook Heath Recreation Ground, Purbrook Heath Road, Waterlooville
Opening hours for these toilets vary dependent on circumstances. If you have any issues with these facilities, please call 023 9244 6010 during normal office hours.
Independent of the council, a map of public toilets across the UK can be found at the Toilet Map.