Council public toilets can be found at the following locations and all have disabled facilities.
- Bidbury Recreation Ground, Bidbury Lane, Bedhampton
- Car Park, Mission Lane, Cowplain
- Car Park, South Street, Emsworth
- Emsworth Park, Horndean Road, Emsworth
- Havant Bus Station, Elm Lane, Havant
- Havant Park, Market Parade, Havant
- Adjacent to Bembridge Drive and Rails Lane junction, (Eastoke) Hayling Island
- Bosmere Road, Hayling Island - these toilets are seasonal, and open from Good Friday to 31 October each year
- Car Park, Elm Grove, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Ferry Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Southwood Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, Station Road, Hayling Island
- Car Park, West Beach, Sea Front, Hayling Island
- Opposite Chichester Avenue, Sea Front, Hayling Island
- Sea Front, adjacent to Bound Lane Hayling Island - these facilities have no accessible toilet
- Adjacent to "the ship" public house, Langstone Road, Langstone
- Car Park, (adjacent to, 35-81 Greywell Road), Leigh Park
- Car Park, Swiss Road, Waterlooville
- Purbrook Heath Recreation Ground, Purbrook Heath Road, Waterlooville
Opening hours for these toilets vary dependent on circumstances. If you have any issues with these facilities, please call 023 9244 6010 during normal office hours.
Independent of the council, a map of public toilets across the UK can be found at the Toilet Map.