Planning fees in England are set nationally by the government.
For a full list of planning application fees, please read the following guide.
You can also check if a planning application fee is due on the Planning Portal.
The most common fee types are listed below:
- Householder applications (alterations/extensions to a single dwelling) - £206
- Full application for new dwellings (up to and inc 50) - £462
- Application for removal or variation of a condition - £234
- Change of use of a building or land - £462
- Advertising relating to the business on the premises - £132
- Confirmation S106 Obligations and/or Conditions Discharged - £116