Inspectors Report Received
The Inspectors Final Report and its appendix can be viewed by clicking on the document titles below:
- Report on the Examination into Havant Borough Local Plan (Allocations) (pdf 135.13kb)
- Appendix to report on the Examination into Havant Borough Local Plan (Allocations) (pdf 38.53kb)
The next step in the process to adopt the Allocations Plan was to take it to Cabinet and Council. These meetings took place on 23 July 2014. Follow the related pages link to 'Points of Procedure relating to the Havant Borough Local Plan (Allocations)' to view the agenda and minutes for these meetings.
Modifications Consultation Details
The consultation on the changes proposed to the Local Plan (Allocations) Submission Version (SD01/02A) took place between Monday 12th May 2014 and 23:59 Monday 23rd June 2014. The responses received to this consultation were forwarded to the Inspector for consideration on 24th June 2014. Please follow the related pages link if you require further information.
Submission Allocations Plan and Examination Details
The council submitted the Allocations Plan to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government on 20 December 2013. Inspector Sue Turner RIBA MRTPI IHBC BARCH MSC conducted the examination to determine whether the Local Plan (Allocations) Submission Version is sound. The hearings took place between Tuesday 29 April and Thursday 1 May 2014 in The Council Chamber (Hurstwood Room), Havant Borough Council, Public Service Plaza, Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX. The Inspector did not hold a Pre-Hearing Meeting. A programme officer was appointed to deal with any enquiries relating to the examination:
- Chris Banks, Programme Officer, C/O Banks Solutions, 21 Glendale Close, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4GR. Tel: 01403 253148, Email: email@example.com
For Statements relating to the Examination please follow the related pages link to the right of this page or click on the link below - the statements have been arranged by Day of Hearing:
- Allocations Examination in Public: Programme and Matters
The Submission Allocations Plan can be viewed below:
The Submission Allocations Plan incorporates the Publication Version of the Allocations Plan with the Schedule of Minor Changes. The schedule lists all the changes since Publication along with the reasons for the changes. All the changes are minor and do not materially change the content of the Allocations Plan and its supporting documents.
Other documentation available now includes the following:
- Summary of Main Issues raised by Representations (pdf 80 kb)
- Addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal of the Havant Borough Local Plan (Allocations) Publication Version (pdf 173 kb)
- Statement of the Arrangements for Inspection of Submission Allocations Plan and Submission Documents (pdf 96 kb)
- Redacted representations made against the Publication Version of the plan