There are some fantastic play park facilities and open spaces within Havant Borough Council.
- Parks and open spaces brochure (pdf 4.1 mb)
Our play parks are visited regularly by our operational services team, who carry out a litter pick and keep our facilities tidy and clean.
Play equipment is checked weekly by qualified inspectors, as well as a 3 monthly engineering inspection to check for any further damage to the play items, an annual independent inspection from an inspector on the register of play inspectors International.
If you feel that there is an issue that needs urgent attention, please contact us online.
Coronavirus safety advise
Our play parks have now reopened and signage is in place with safety advice.
Our top tips for using parks and skate parks are as follows:
- maintain two metres social distance with people from outside your household where possible
- please wait outside the play area to use equipment if distancing measures cannot be met
- please ensure hands are clean before touching equipment
- do not put your mouth on the equipment, and do not put hands in mouth
- please dispose of litter in the bins provided
- one household/group per item at any time
- no more than one adult per household/group within the play area
- do no eat or drink in the play area