Citizens Advice - advice and information on benefits, debt & money matters, housing, employment, relationships and much more. In addition to the Leigh Park site, outreach services are also on offer at Hayling Island Community Centre and the Public Service Plaza in Havant.
- Address: Leigh Park Community Centre, Dunsbury Way, Leigh Park, Havant, PO9 5BG,
- Telephone number: 0300 3302 163
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm
Macmillan Citizens Advice - Specialist advice on benefits, debt, tax credits, housing, employment, grants and loans - and any other issues - linked with the costs of coping with cancer.
- Address: Leigh Park Community Centre, Dunsbury Way, Leigh Park, Havant, PO9 5BG
- Telephone number: 0344 847 7727
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm
Benefits Advice Service - A service offered by Havant Borough Council to advise residents as their eligibility for Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit.
- Address: Public Service Plaza, Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX
- Telephone number: 023 9244 6019
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm
Step Change - free debt advice that is based on a comprehensive assessment of a person’s situation. They provide practical help and support for however long it’s needed.
- Online/telephone resource: 0800 138 1111
National Debtline - Free and independent debt advice provided by phone and online.
- Online/telephone resource: 0808 808 4000
Shelter - Help, advice and support in dealing with housing issues.
- Online/telephone resource: 0808 800 4444