Havant Borough Council has 12 allotment sites, with a total of 770 plots, that are managed by partner Norse South East (NSE).
The provision of allotments by local authorities is an important part of offering recreational facilities to residents. Allotments can provide many things to different people including an opportunity for flat tenants to have a garden or people with gardens to extend their growing possibilities. They can also offer physical exercise outdoors, growing fresh vegetables, social interaction, plant and knowledge sharing.
Full list of allotment sites:
- Gable Head, Hayling Island
- Warblington Road, Emsworth
- Washington Road, Emsworth
- Hooks Lane, Havant
- Stone Trust, Havant
- New Road, Havant
- Newbarn Road, Havant
- Stockheath Lane, Havant
- Elizabeth Road, Waterlooville
- Plant Farm, Waterlooville
- Purbrook East, Waterlooville
- Purbrook West, Waterlooville
Vacancies are available at some of the above locations. Waiting times at sites without vacancies will vary. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for a specific allotment site please contact NSE directly using the details below.
Please contact Norse South East directly with any questions or enquiries, via email on email@example.com or phone 023 9248 8000.
- Can ownership of an allotment be transferred to a family member? Yes, you can transfer to a family member.
- Can you have an allotment in Havant borough if you don't live in the borough or later move out of the borough? Yes, you can apply if you don’t live in borough however the fees will differ.
- Are there any rules regarding ownership of an allotment? Guidelines for allotment use can be found within the allotment tenancy document which will be sent to you once an allotment site has become available.
- Can you keep livestock on your allotments? Havant Borough Council do not allow livestock on their allotments.