At Havant Borough Council we are committed to providing a well-defined, safe working environment.
We have a range of policies in place that help to ensure that individuals are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. These policies safeguard employees from any form of discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation.
We are supportive of all religious beliefs.
• Robust Equality & Diversity policy
• Resilient Whistle-blowing policy
• Robust Safeguarding policy and action group
• Health & Safety champions
• Decisive code of conduct for councillors
• Smoke-free environment
Read our full Wellbeing Strategy 2018-22 (pdf 341kb)