This involves the consideration of planning applications, the monitoring of development and enforcement action where absolutely necessary. To find out more information and advice about planning applications, planning permissions, pre applications and charges see the following links (in green)
- Development Management - More information on:
- Pre Application process
- Application process: submission, decision and after
- Latest News from HBC
- Public Notices (see related pages link)
Planning Portal (external website)
Search, view and submit planning applications online. The Planning Portal is the UK Government's online planning and building regulations resource for England and Wales.
Planning Maps (external website)
Purchase maps online to accompany planning applications.
Customer Services Reception Desk (Drop in)
Planning/Development Management Queries: ask at the Customer Services desk for general enquiries. It is advisable to telephone ahead if you think you will require assistance from a member of the Planning Team, to ensure the correct person is available to assist you.
Planning Officer (Appointment only)
Please make an appointment via the Customer Services Desk or call Customer Services on 023 9244 6019 to:
- Speak to the case officer about a current application
- Seek planning advice prior to submitting an application
- Research specific property history