Freedom of Information requests show there is a demand for a variety of data from Havant Borough Council’s business rates records.
We publish a list of all businesses liable for non-domestic rates and information about accounts that currently have credit balances. This information is published on a quarterly basis.
- Business rates full listing - July 2017 (xls 1.07 mb)
General data (information incudes)
- Property reference
- Property address
- Property description
- Current (2017) rateable value
- Whether a property is empty or occupied
- Whether small business rate relief applies
- Whether mandatory or discretionary relief applies
- The percentage of mandatory or discretionary relief
- Ratepayer's name, where they are not an individual or individuals
Personal information has been redacted in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The ratepayer is the person liable to pay the charge.
Account references are not included as these are personal to the account.